- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
About this course
If you’re someone who is comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to aspire to achieve a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) certification. While the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer. Benefits of a Certified Scrum Product Owner certification:
Snapshot of the training
- Training Days: 2/3 Days – Weekend/Weekday Batch Available
- Training Platform: Zoom
- Instructor: Having more than 15+ Years of Industry and Teaching Experience.
What will you learn and do at the training
Pre-workshop PreparationWe want you to make most of the time you spend with our trainers and other participants. Learning maximizes with the perspective of others. So we expect you to go through online articles and videos to prepare for the workshop. The online material includes:
- Learn Agile Manifesto
- Learn basic Scrum Framework
- Go through Scrum Guide
- Learn the basics of Product Management
Learning During WorkshopThis is a Product Management workshop. The focus would be more on how a Product Owner discovers what to build and collaborate with development teams to build it. The whole course is split into 4 Sprints with each Sprint trying to Answer the following four questions:
- Why are we building Products?
- What are we building?
- How much do we build?
- How do we build?
- What is a Product?
- Product Contexts
- Product Development Cycle
- Scrum and Lean Startup to deal with Complexity
- Overview of Product Management
- Skills required by Product Managers
- Managing stakeholders
- Challenges in making decisions and decision matrix
- A day of Product Manager
- Product Management Career Path · Difference between a Product Owner and a Product Manager
- Product Strategy overview
- Crafting Product Vision
- Communicating Product Vision
- Generating ideas using impact mapping
- Prioritizing ideas
- Designing experiments to validate ideas
- Various User research techniques
- How to choose a specific user research technique
- Designing experiments to validate problems
- Capturing user voice using experience map
- Generating user stories from data collected during user research
- Design Thinking basics
- Design Sprints
- Validating solution approach
- Brainstorming ideas using Six Thinking hats
- Splitting user stories
- Business Value Estimation
- Identifying MVP
- Deciding development cadence
- Running Sprints
- Managing Risks
- Tracking Progress
- Managing changes
Post-workshop MentoringWe would like you to get started as a Product Owner as soon as possible. So post workshop we have a few mandatory and optional activities for you. Product Management Case Studies Learn to solve specific cases you may face as Product Owner by going through 15 case studies. Career Counseling by a Coach Get mentored by a Coach at your workplace or over Skype to learn to build at your workplace (optional) On the job mentoring
What you would get:
- 12 Quizzes
- PlayScrum Workbook
- PlayScrum cards
- Scrum Framework Poster
- Free subscription to a Basic pack of E-Learning courses
- Entry for meetups (1 a month)
- Entry for the webinar (2 a week)
- Webinar recording (1 in a month)
Details about training and certification:
- You will get access to the pre-workshop materials through the user account dashboard.
- After the successful completion of the workshop, the trainer will enable the certification link on ScrumAlliance within 48hrs.
- Once we have enabled the certification, the participant will be asked to accept the CSPO License Agreement and complete the Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Attend a live online or in-person course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®), or receive coaching from a Certified Agile Coach (CAC).
- After successfully completing the course, you will be asked to accept the CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.