About this Mock:
Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the gold standard of project management certification (Applicable for all the Industries). Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from Project Management Institute (PMI) is a globally recognized Certification in the world. The Project Management Role Delineation states that candidates for the PMP certification:Things Included:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined requirements and deliverables
- This Mock Includes 6 Full Mocks for PMP
- Detailed Explanation of the Mock
- Practice at least 5 to 6 Full mocks and try to get at least 75+% before you go for the final exam.
- 230 minutes is the allocated time for 180 questions. You can take 2 breaks at anytime in this mock but in the final mocks, break is allowed only after each 60 questions.