About this Course
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management-both on the job and through professional certification is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations, and experts worldwide.
The Project Management Role Delineation states that candidates for the PMP certification:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined requirements and deliverables
Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specially designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional Certification Exam.
Its a fast pace course covering all the topics of Project Management with Practical examples and case studies. Attendees will be asked to work on case studies during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the Project Management Professional examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructor Mr. Shriram have trained and certified more than 1000+ professionals from their training and are well known in the industry for their industry as well as teaching experience.
SNAPSHOT of TRAINING
- Training Days: 2 Consecutive Weekends – 4 Days – Weekend Batch – Saturday and Sunday (9 AM to 5 PM)
- Training Venue: 4 or 5 Star Hotel (With Lunch)
- Course Agenda: Click here to review the detailed course agenda
- Instructor: Mr. Shriram – Having more than 18+ Years of Industry and Teaching Experience and has been rated as 4.8+ rating out of 5 by our attendees trained by him.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AND DO AT THE WORKSHOP
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
- Get started with project management fundamentals / Learn why project get failed
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle / Improvement in Project/task management skill
- Work with project management processes / Understand complete project life cycle
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project / Plan for project time management / Plan project budget, quality, and communications / Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost / Control a project.
- Close a project.
- Learn best practice in the world to manage project
- Complete understanding to manage a big project in PMP and Agile way
- After this training, you will able to manage your client, team, and uncertainty in the project
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination.
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® Application form
Practical tools explained like:
- Tips and Tricks to clear the PMP exam
- Downloadable workbooks, PDF-guides and study material
- 35 Contact hour certificate
- Certificate of Participation from ShriLearning
- Complimentary Online Short Courses on “PMP” and “PMP Certification”
- The complimentary online course of PMP for 1 year
- 35 PDU’s after completing the online course – For Exam Application
- PMP Mock Test Practice Paper (Solved with Explanation – 1000+ Questions)
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert till you clear your PMP Examination
- Complimentary access to upcoming webinars on PMP by us.