In this two-day SAFe Agilist certification course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe Scrum for Teams, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
By the end of this course, attendees will gain insight into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs>
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions